Lean Facilitator, Full-time/Permanent, Ref: JV453
Senior Aerospace BWT, a world-leading designer and manufacturer of ducting systems for the aerospace industry, has a job opening for a Lean Facilitator (full-time, permanent).
The Manufacturing team is currently looking to recruit a full-time, permanent Lean Facilitator (JV453). Closing date: June 21st, 2021.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote a culture of Continuous Improvement in all areas of the business.
- Working with the management team, identify areas for improvement and compile the business case for change (all functions).
- Working with the Production Management team: conduct process reviews to identify and implement lean manufacturing plans to improve throughput, efficiency and product quality.
- Investigate production and quality problems, identifying root cause and improvement opportunities and eliminate bottlenecks.
- Working with multi-disciplined design and bid team, provide support and advice throughout the life of the project from concept through to launch.
- Review and comment on commercial models from an organisational and operational perspective to maximize commercial leverage.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing a CI programme utilizing lean manufacturing tools, techniques and systems.
- A breadth of experience gained in a manufacturing/production environment in a CI role.
- Proven application of problem solving/root cause analysis techniques.
- 6 Sigma or equivalent.
- Project management skills.
If you believe you meet the criteria and are keen to develop a career at BWT, please send your CV or letter of application to the HR Dept: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the vacancy reference number (JV453). Closing date: June 21st 2021.