New Website Launch
Today, BWT is launching its new website to showcase its extensive capabilities and new technologies.
During a challenging 2020, at BWT we decided to use this time to recalibrate our focus and restructure our priorities. As a result, one of the areas we determined to build up was our digital presence. Today, after several months of preparation, BWT presents its redesigned website. We have included plenty of information on our capabilities, a detailed outline of our product range and a breakdown of our fields of expertise, among others.
Browsing through BWT’s new site you will find:
- Capabilities: BWT’s unique capabilities in Low Pressure Ducting Systems, Preformed Composites and Additive Manufacturing are highlighted in separate pages. Visitors might appreciate the sketching out of our facilities, our areas of specialisation and our company’s considerable testing abilities. To further enhance this information, we have underlined our content with sharp new visuals. BWT invested in original photography and videos for the new site – with more to come in the future.
- Company Info: We wanted to present BWT’s ethos, values and storyline in as engaging a manner as possible. That’s why we are showcasing several exciting interactive features, starting with a timeline of our company’s long and adventurous history, as well as a digital timer of our sustainability commitments.
- Product Range: We have updated our Products page to include a wide variety of components. As stated above, we have provided sharp new imagery to showcase our extensive, intricate and smart range.
- BWT Values: Our accreditations featured throughout the site, underline BWT’s achievements, while, for anyone interested in becoming part of the BWT community, we have updated our Careers page. We have provided clear and concise messaging of BWT’s values and company culture for all interested parties.
- News Feed: Our News page will become your go-to source for all our upcoming news (watch this space!).
- Market Sectors: BWT’s Expertise section highlights the markets we cater to. From Commercial Aircraft and Business Jets, to Automotive and Medical.
- BWT Pillars: Our new site includes information on our company’s pillars: further info on our Senior plc, our mission statement and an easy-to-use contact page. Anyone who wants to enquire about our range and capabilities should use this form.